MAKE EVERY STEP INTO A THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE WITH THIS!😉
Note: For hypertensive patients, it is not recommended to wear massage shoes
Normally, about 15 minutes each time once a day.
The following are normal conditions
(1) Increased sleep.
(2) increased sweating of the feet;
(3) increased urination;
(4) increased stool frequency;
(5) Increased secretion of nasal mucosa, eyes, trachea, etc.;
(6) There is thirst and the amount of drinking water increases.
All of the above are excluding waste gases and moisture from the body.
(1) After a patient with severe kidney disease, the urine may turn black or red within a certain period of time. Continue to massage, it will naturally return to normal.
(2) Patients with back pain will feel more pain in their back after massage. But after 1 day. The pain is greatly reduced. This is the reaction that occurs when the blood flow is accelerated after Dredge blood vessels is cleared.
(3) After varicose vein massage, the vein will be more obviously thickened. This is a good sign. It is the effect of promoting blood circulation . Should continue to massage, do not interrupt.
(4) Some patients will be swollen after massage, especially in patients with lymphatic drainage disorder. Don't be afraid, continue to massage until the fluid is smooth. The swelling will naturally subside.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world. We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk. We make sure that every customer is 110% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7/365 FAST SUPPORT!