Experience a sense of wonder and beauty of light decoration with Hummingbird Wind Chime featuring automatic sensors. LED lights turn on automatically when it’s dark and each LED can work up to 100,000 hours efficiently. It features a smooth transition of colors and the body does not fade or change in shape.
- Switch: ON/OFF (Under the panel)
- Charging time: 6-8 hour in direct sunlight environment
- Working Time: 6-8h if fully charged
- Material: Glass and plastic
Maintenance and Solutions:
- Make sure the switch is set to "ON" position.
- Keep the solar panel clean and direct sunlight.
- If the solar product does not light up after it has been used beyond 8 - 12 months, remove and replace the rechargeable batteries.
- 1 x Solar Hummingbird Wind Chime
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Spinning Hanging Hook
- MAKE SURE the switch is correctly in the "ON" position, check by covering the solar panel with your hands, see if the light turns on automatically.
- Install the solar product correctly where it can get direct sunlight.
- Leave the switch to "ON" position.
- Select an outdoor location which AWAY FROM OTHER LIGHT SOURCES AT NIGHT, such as street lights. Or It may not turn on automatically at night. The light sensor is very sensitive and make sure the solar panel is not exposed in light.
- Duration of light depends on solar product's level of sunlight exposure, geographical locations, weather conditions and the length of daytime.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world. We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk. We make sure that every customer is 110% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7/365 FAST SUPPORT!